CalescoSpecialty Water Conditioner
Calesco is a specialty water conditioner designed to prevent hard water scale build-up in pivot and drip irrigation systems. Common hard water scale formation is commonly the result of calcium carbonate precipitation and accumulation in equipment employing hard water.
- Will bind with calcium, magnesium, and iron, preventing the formation of common hard water scale
- Can also be used to treat water prior to diluting fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides; and minimizing insoluble solids that can form when minerals precipitate with phosphates (precipitated solids can inhibit uniform application rates and/or plug sprayer nozzles)
- Creates a stronger bond with Ca and Mg than typical AMS treatment
- The bond formed is water soluble and does not form a sulfate precipitate like AMS
- Unlike AMS, will bond with and remove interference from Fe
- Unlike AMS, forms a strong enough bond to stop Ca, Mg, and Fe precipitation with orthophosphate fertilizers
- Does not contain ammonia and is approved with Dicamba mixes
Need help with your soil and tissue testing? Click here to learn about AgXact.Available in 2.5 and 265 gallon sizes. For more information, contact your Monty’s representative or dealer.