Maximize The Quality And Quantity Of Your Greenhouse Yield
Monty’s primary goals has always been to help farmers be more successful. We offer farmers high efficiency nutrient solutions – whether in-furrow starters, industry-leading humic-based soil conditioners, or foliar applied nutrient packages – designed to bring better root development, healthier plants, and ultimately higher yields! Monty's: Trusted advisors. Proven solutions.
Connect With an Agronomy Expert in Your State
Monty’s Application Program
Monty’s recommends that you follow the suggested application information below for optimum results for your crops. However, it is possible to achieve success without applying the entire program; consult your dealer or Monty’s representative for more information. Click here to view Monty's trial data.
1. C795 Plus: through overhead irrigation system or through drip lines
- No injector: 8-10 ounces of C795 Plus per gallon of water
- With an injector: 8-10 ounces of C795 Plus per gallon of water in holding tank and set injector to 1:100 ratio
1. Monty’s Liquid Carbon: for pre-season soil conditioning and improved soil health. Apply at 2-4 quarts/Ac.
Optional Application: Dri-Carbon with dry fertilizer: 10 to 15 pounds/Ac.
No injector: 8-10 ounces of C795 Plus per gallon of water
With an injector: 8-10 ounces of C795 Plus per gallon of water in holding tank and set injector to 1:100 ratio
1. For general feeding during Vegetative Growth Stages (up to Reproductive Stage): 4 ounces Liquid Carbon + 2 ounces All-Purpose Growth per gallon of water
2. For general feeding from First Bloom through Harvest: 4 ounces Liquid Carbon + 2 ounces Root & Bloom per gallon of water.
3. For general feeding: Surge XD: Apply 2 ounces.
Monty’s Liquid Carbon: 2-3 quarts/Ac + Agri-Sweet: 2-3 quart/Ac for optimum soil performance the following season.
Don’t Settle For Mediocre Yields
Maximize your soil’s potential by applying the most active and soluble proprietary humic technology on the market. We’ll show you how.
A Difference You Can See
JR Perleberg North Dakota Farmer
Midnight has helped my pintos have very consistent 6-7 bean pods….even a lot of 8 bean pods. Midnight mixes well with fungicide.
Gary Coughlin- Research Coordinator
I tried Monty’s Agrihance-S and the Liquid Carbon in furrow and was amazed at the difference it made in root development this early after planting. I love that it is a natural plant food product and non-corrosive.
See How Farmers Like You Are Getting Greater Returns Using Monty’s Solutions
I put Monty’s Liquid Carbon with every application.
I work very closely with Monty’s team to achieve my record yields.
Get a Free Customized Plan
Knowing what’s going on in your soil is crucial to your crop’s success. Let us create a custom plan based on samples taken from your very own fields.