Maximize The Quality And Quantity Of Your Soybean Yield
Monty’s primary goals has always been to help farmers be more successful. We offer farmers high efficiency nutrient solutions – whether in-furrow starters, industry-leading humic-based soil conditioners, or foliar applied nutrient packages – designed to bring better root development, healthier plants, and ultimately higher yields! Monty's: Trusted advisors. Proven solutions.
Connect With an Agronomy Expert in Your State
Monty’s Application Program
Monty’s recommends that you follow the suggested application information below for optimum results for your crops. However, it is possible to achieve success without applying the entire program; consult your dealer or Monty’s representative for more information. Click here to view Monty's trial data.
Monty’s Liquid Carbon: for pre-season soil conditioning and improved soil health. Apply at 2-4 quarts/Ac.
1. Monty’s Starters:
- Premium Blend: 100% food grade orthophosphate. Cannot be mixed with Nitrogen. Apply at 2-3 gallons/Ac.
- 11-26-0. 90/10 orthophosphate. Can be mixed with Nitrogen. Apply at 2-3 gallons/Ac.
- 9-24-3. 90/10 orthophosphate. Can be mixed with Nitrogen. Apply at 2-3 gallons/Ac.
- Hay-Now: Can be mixed with Nitrogen. Apply at 1 gallon/Ac.
2. Multiplicity: A dry source of multiple micro-organisms beneficial to all soil types. Apply at 8 oz/Ac
3. Agri-N: An important source of sugar and Nitrogen. Apply at 2-4 quarts/Ac.
1. Microhance/Nauxin: Essential package of seven nutrients. Only Nauxin can be applied with Engenia, Enlist, and XtendiMax. Apply at 1-2 quarts/Ac.
2. Surge XD: Unique formulation of fulvic/humics to maximize delivery of nutrients. Apply at 1 quart/Ac.
3. Sulfur 15: 15% sulfur with Nitrogen. Apply at 1-2 quarts/Ac.
4. K28 Liquid Potash: 28% Potash. Apply at 1-2 quarts/Ac.
5. CoMoB: Unique combination of Cobalt, Moly, and Boron. Apply at 1-2 pints/Ac.
Midnight: Increase plant growth during the late vegetative stage. Apply at 1-2 quarts/Ac. Can be applied with herbicide/fungicide pass. Cannot be applied with other fertility.
Don’t Settle For Mediocre Yields
Maximize your soil’s potential by applying the most active and soluble proprietary humic technology on the market. We’ll show you how.
A Difference You Can See
Gary Coughlin- Research Coordinator
I tried Monty’s Agrihance-S and the Liquid Carbon in furrow and was amazed at the difference it made in root development this early after planting. I love that it is a natural plant food product and non-corrosive.
See How Farmers Like You Are Getting Greater Returns Using Monty’s Solutions
I put Monty’s Liquid Carbon with every application.
"We raise 70 acres of dark-fired tobacco and raise 500 acres of row crops, including corn, soybeans, and wheat. I also run a cow/calf operation. I have found Monty’s products can be sprayed with any chemical on tobacco. It does not settle out in the tank." "I use Monty’s Agrihance-V in my tobacco setter water at planting and apply Agrihance-R just before topping or at topping. My tobacco shows better growth during the season and a better color at stripping time. My tobacco did not show any disease at harvest. I have good quality and a good finish to the leaves. My tobacco hanging in the barn will weigh about 4.5 pounds per stick which is really good.” Watch video testimonial here.
I work very closely with Monty’s team to achieve my record yields.
I farm about 6,500 acres of corn, soybeans, wheat and rice. I also have an aerial application service and custom apply 140,000 to 150,000 acres. I use Calcium Plus with my pesticides. I use Monty’s Agrihance-S at 1 gallon per acre on my corn in row on the seed. I get better germination and more even seed emergence. Also better root growth and better root penetration. I use Agrihance-V foliar on all my crops and Agrihance-R on my soybeans with fantastic yields. I have no mixing problems with anything. Watch video testimonial here.
Get a Free Customized Plan
Knowing what’s going on in your soil is crucial to your crop’s success. Let us create a custom plan based on samples taken from your very own fields.